Residential property management companies have a multitude of responsibilities when it comes to maintaining both your property and your tenants. Some of the key duties in residential property management services are:
● Residential listings – it is the role of residential property management companies to create a listing and advertise your rental property. At ALG Property Management, we excel in creating the most alluring listings to attract the ideal tenants.
● Tenant Screenings – Property managers take on the responsibility of thorough tenant application screenings. The team of property management professionals at ALG Property management conducts a multi-part background check to ensure that tenants who rent your property are qualified.
● Rent Collection – it is the duty of your property manager to collect and process rental payments promptly.
● Maintenance – from leaky faucets to major repair jobs, your property manager takes care of all necessary maintenance. At ALG Property Management, this is an area in which we excel. From making cosmetic updates between tenant turnover to complete remodel and rehab of your investment property, ALG Property Management can handle every aspect of property maintenance.
● Evictions – if your tenants do not pay their rent, your property manager begins the eviction process on your behalf. Our experienced staff is well-versed in Texas tenant laws and can handle the eviction process from start to finish.
● Bookkeeping – meticulous record-keeping and bookkeeping are imperative when it comes to property management. Our team keeps accurate and detailed records and ensures that the business that we conduct is compliant with any federal, state, or local laws that govern property management activities.
Why Choose ALG Property Management
Our experienced team is committed to the satisfaction of our clients. At ALG Property Management, we aim to exceed every expectation, going above and beyond to meet client needs. From residential property management services to commercial property management services to complete project management of the construction and remodel of your investment property, our team is full-service.
Get Started with ALG Property Management
Find out why when it comes to residential property management, San Antonio and the surrounding communities trust ALG Property Management. With our in-depth knowledge of the San Antonio area matched with our commitment to providing the best property management services possible, ALG Property Management strives to meet the unique needs of our clients. Contact a member of our team and let us know what we can do for you.